Thursday, October 01, 2009

I love today

Hi there,
today I want to share some things I like in last days:

1. Bing is the search engine from Microsoft. I like it mostly because of the background image. It is changed daily and they show remarkable places in the world. The image below was the background on July 23th.09



2. Crochet. I am just starting to do little things. Check the etsy store from CreativeYarn. She has such lovely accessories. Here is one of my favorites, looks so warm and cozy. She also has a blog with lovely free patterns. I am already working on a project and perhaps I will share with you in a couple days when is ready.


3. Soul: is a car that looks like a compact SUV and has such a nice design and many extras that you can buy.

1 comment:

Luzmaría Alam said...

aaay que bonita la tortuga *_*
a ver que tal te queda tu proyecto!!
saluditos

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...