Monday, February 20, 2012

My new hobby

Throughout my wedding planning, I visited many sites that inspired me to create our save the date cards and wedding invitations. We just wanted something original and I wanted to do it myself to give them a personal touch.  So I played a little bit with vectors, images and did some digital painting (if you can call it that way). Ok, that was more than two years ago and I was thinking the other day that I would probably need to create again some paper goodies now that I am a mom:  birthday invitations, party decoration, cupcake toppers,etc. I will try to learn by myself and create some things for every event related to my son. 

First coming event is Fasching (German carnival) which will be celebrated at the kindergarten next week. We will bring food and the children will enjoy a nice buffet. Children enjoy muffins or cupcakes, so I created these simple cupcake toppers to decorate them.  They are 5 cm diameter and have typical objects related to carnival: masks, balloons and garlands.

garlandglobosmascara

1 comment:

Luzmaría Alam said...

ay que bonito ^_^ asi que en eso estas, no sabía de ese carnival.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...