Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cupcake

Hi there. I baked last weekend some cupcakes to try the cupcakes toppers on.  Here the result. They were chocolate cupcakes with a Swiss meringue buttercream. I brought them to my office, so my colleagues could give me feedback. Unfortunately, the buttercream was not that well accepted as I thought. Maybe is the German taste different as the latin american?  I think, I will try another frosting for the party.  All recipes were taken from the Martha Stewart’s cupcakes book.  Just love always to take a look at the yummy photos inside. You can find the cupcake toppers here.

cupcakeEnte

2 comments:

Till said...

The cupcake was delicious :-)

TALAZ said...

Thank you..mabybe you will benefit also from future baking tests ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...