Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rubber duck place cards

I just realized I have one month of blogging on a regular basis. It is my personal new record. I have enjoyed it, but specially the idea of creating new paper goods and to organize my son's first birthday. Today, I would like to share with you matching rubber duck place cards for the banner and invitation. I will use them to label the cakes for the party. Wish you all a nice spring time. You can download the file here.
Ente-TischKarten
Document information:
  • 4 place cards
  • Paper size: ISO/DIN A4 (210mmx297mm)
Datei Beschreibung:
  • 4 Tischkarten
  • Papierformat: ISO/DIN A4 (210mmx297mm)

2 comments:

Luzmaría Alam said...

Que bonito ^^ ya casi cumple años patito
Feliz equinoccio

TALAZ said...

Gracias.. si ya casi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...