Saturday, November 07, 2009

First crochet necklace

Reading some blogs I found necklaces can be also made using crochet.  I just needed wire or yarn and beads.  So , I ran to the next hobby store and bought some beads in blue and brown to start working on my first crochet necklace.

First,  was thread all the beads on the yarn.

IMG_0356

IMG_0360

Then, I started crocheting single stitches and sliding the beads in the stitches.

Here is the completed necklace

IMG_0363

In the middle there is a light blue heart as bead

IMG_0365

And, to complete the set, I also made matching earrings.

IMG_0367

Wish you a nice weekend. I will finish some crochet projects and perhaps work with polymer clay.

By the way, tomorrow is the “Day of the Pupusas”, celebrated the second sunday of november in El Salvador.  I just love pupusas revueltas (pork, beans and cheese).  Which are your favorite pupusas?

2 comments:

Luzmaría Alam said...

a mi me gustan las revueltas, y frijol con queso. ahi le tomo foto alguna XD.

que bonitooo te quedó! bien creativa andas vea :)

saluditos y feliz día de las pupusas

TALAZ said...

Gracias Princess Ruzu. Espero ver las fotos en tu blog.
Espera ver manana el post del dia de las pupusas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...